At Quintiles, everyone is responsible for quality.The value of our contribution to health care and our ability to improve success for our customers depends on achieving the highest level of quality in all we do.
Quality means delivering the best—the first time.
In Research. We are working to reduce error, make research more informative and ensure valid results.
- Data Trial Execution Program (DTE). DTE uses integrated site, study and patient data to identify key study risks, understand trends, and provide timely, actionable insights that help us focus resources on critical study elements to improve patient safety and data quality.
In Technology. We are implementing new technologies and approaches to increase patient safety and reduce study timelines.
- Infosario. Our award-winning technology platform, Quintiles Infosario, provides comprehensive, integrated and near real-time data to users across the clinical development process, enabling faster, more informed decisions to improve patient safety and data quality.
In Financial Stewardship. Our goal is to get study design and execution right the first time. Eliminating re-work means delivering new medicines to patients faster and saving millions of dollars across global projects.
- Infosario Design. To optimize clinical study design and execution, Infosario Design performs data modeling on a wide variety of patient, industry, investigator and operations data to identify the optimal study factors and improve study quality and efficiency.
Living Our Principles Our Integrated Approach. At Quintiles, Quality Managers within operations work with Quality Assurance leads to integrate quality oversight across operations and geographies.
- Quality Forums share best practices across all Quintiles operations—with inside perspectives from Quality Assurance participants, and outside perspectives from Customer Service participants.
- Avoca Quality Consortium. Quintiles participates in this external, industry-wide consortium that aims to accelerate development of best practices and industry standards for proactive quality management.
We are all responsible for quality.