Associate/Clinical Data Team Lead (Beijing, Shanghai)
The world's leading pharmaceutical services organization is powering the next generation of healthcare. If you want to make a difference in global healthcare, Quintiles is the place for you. You'll be connected with an organization that is changing the way drugs are developed, profiled and marketed. More than 19,000 people throughout the world have already chosen to join Quintiles.
Of the world's top 30 best-selling drugs, Quintiles has helped to develop or commercialise every single one. This is an outstanding opportunity to join Quintiles and become an integral part of our team.
- Serve as Data Team Lead (DTL) on multiple global studies.
- Provide leadership to DM team.
- Manage DM customer relationship for DM project team including active participation in DM customer negotiation on timeline, budgetary and other issues (with guidance).
- Provide marketing capabilities presentations and business development presentations.
- Or serve as Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) for one or two global studies with fewer than 20 operations staff (excludes DE), or serve in a leadership role to a specific DM Task.
- With minimal guidance, serve as back-up for Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead, providing leadership and technical expertise to Operations team.
- Manage delivery of projects through full data management process life-cycle.
- With minimal guidance, manage project timelines and quality issues, determine resource needs, and identify and justify out-of-scope.
- Provide input for negotiations with customer.
- Provide comprehensive data management expertise (including all operations tasks and DMP generation).
- Perform database designer activities for technologies not requiring extensive programming.
- Perform comprehensive quality control procedures.
- Independently bring project solutions to the CDM team.
- Solves issues through using the global issue escalation/communication plan.
- Consult with Standards Group for process issues; communicate ideas for process improvement.
- Assist in developing and implementing new technology.
- Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
- Meet objectives as assigned.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
- Interact with CDM team members to negotiate timelines and responsibilities.
- Thorough knowledge of the data management process
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and Physiology
- Previous experience and proven competence in managing delivery of project through full data management study life-cycle (of several large phase I or at least 1 medium size Phase III)
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical drug development process
- Excellent organizational, communication, and data management skills (detail oriented)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree, or educational equivalent, in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field, or nursing qualification with 3 years of related experience including clinical trials experience in a function similar to DM; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience