Senior/ Clinical Research Associate (Beijing)
At Quintiles we help healthcare and biopharma companies improve their probability of success. We do this by connecting our scientific, therapeutic and analytics expertise with superior delivery. From advisory through operations, Quintiles and its affiliate companies is the world’s largest provider of product development and integrated healthcare services. As one of FORTUNE’s ‘Most Admired Companies’ in 2016, we offer great opportunities for a career in world-leading clinical research. Our global projects, innovative tools and industry leading customers combined with outstanding support from our leadership team and clear career mapping allows you to make a difference in patient health.
- Oversees the progress of a Clinical Trial, ensuring that it is conducted, recorded and reported in accordance with the protocol, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and the applicable Regulatory requirements
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned site.
- Establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Degree in Science, with a major in Pharmacy, Biological / Life Sciences or Nursing from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum 1 year of clinical monitoring experience in the pharmaceutical / CRO industry
- For Senior Research Associate position, minimum 3 years clinical monitoring experience, preferably with some experience in leading clinical teams in the region
- Good knowledge of drug development process, clinical trial monitoring procedures, medical terminology and GCP/ICH guidelines
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel when required