Senior Quality Specialist (Beijing, Shanghai)
Quintiles pioneered the idea of helping pharma companies conduct objective clinical trials to establish not only whether a drug is effective, but who can take it safely. Our customers have relied on us to design and conduct rigorous clinical research for decades, from small studies to multinational mega-trials. However, we continue to develop new ways of interpreting and evaluating data that allow us to create more effective trials and determine outcomes faster. If that is your passion, we have a place for you.
We are looking for suitable individuals to fill the position of : Quality Manager
- Implement and deliver the agreed upon Global Quality Control plan which includes risk management, to assist Clinical Operations to deliver a better compliance with relevant ICH, GCP, country regulations and guidelines.
- Contribute to the development of and responsible for implementation and delivery of specific initiatives as defined and agreed upon
- Provide advice and support to local Clinical Operations, including Project Managers and other key local stakeholders with regard to quality control, risk assessment and management, and corrective actions
- Degree or equivalent in Life Sciences or Health Care with minimum 6 years' relevant Clinical Research and/or Clinical Quality management experience in the pharmaceutical industry including at least 2 years experience in a role equivalent to Clinical Team Lead.
- Thorough knowledge of Phase I - IV quality assurance principles, clinical monitoring procedures, GCP Guidelines and of local and international regulations.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and high proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / Powerpoint / Outlook
- Excellent, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- High motivation with drive, ambition, persistence, energy and confidence.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work in team environment.
- Able to travel when required