Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager manages relationship with Opinion Leaders and stakeholders both in Local and Regional area (responsible for pharmaceutical services, strategic directions of ASL and / or hospitals, officials of “economati” and education authorities, etc.)
- Maintain and develop relationships with specialists and KOL of the therapeutic reference area
- Organize local/hospital scientific meetings
- Provide an update about new drugs and news on the use of those already on the market
- Make known the results of clinical studies concerning the efficacy and tolerability
- Dealing with the insertion of new medicines within the Regional and / or Hospital Therapeutic Handbook
- Scientific degree (Law 219/06)
- Required at least 2 years of experience in specialist role and 5 years in ISF
- Consolidate scientific background
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical market and the dynamics / procedures of hospitals (complex sales)
- Notions of market Access
- Autonomy in the role and availability to frequent travels
- Goal orientation
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Fixed-term contract CCNL CHIMICO.
Please apply through the compilation of our form.
Residence required: ITALY.
Quintiles Staff Services SpA reserves the right to evaluate candidates with domicile / residence and work experience / study with requirements responding to the open request.
Applications WITHOUT the requirements Will NOT be fully taken into account. Please enter the authorization to the processing of personal data (DL196/2003). The research is urgent and is intended for candidates of both sexes (L.903/77). The data will be processed and stored for the purpose of present and future selection, guaranteeing the rights under Art. 13 of Law 196/03.