Medical Sales Representative
The Medical Sales Representative (ISF) informs doctors about drugs illustrating: mechanism of action, advantages and drawbacks. With regard to the company which operates, provides an update about new drugs and news relating to the use of those already on the market.
- Make known the results of controlled clinical studies on the efficacy and tolerability, toxicity, immediate and remote, in order to ensure the proper use of the drug
- Report to the Head of the Scientific Company for which he works all the comments that the doctors report in relation to medicines within its competence (effectiveness, manageability, compliance and possible side effects).
- Ensure the constant presence by doctors of the assigned area
- Increase the turnover of the assigned area
- Scientific degree (Law 219/06) obtained with the highest grades
- Preferred previous experience of two years in the role
- Good organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Work attitude
- Proactive approach
- Ability to analyze operative and sales data
- Good knowledge of the English language
Fixed-term contract CCNL CHIMICO.
Please apply through the compilation of our form.
Residence required: ITALY.
Quintiles Staff Services SpA reserves the right to evaluate candidates with domicile / residence and work experience / study with requirements responding to the open request.
Applications WITHOUT the requirements Will NOT be fully taken into account. Please enter the authorization to the processing of personal data (DL196/2003). The research is urgent and is intended for candidates of both sexes (L.903/77). The data will be processed and stored for the purpose of present and future selection, guaranteeing the rights under Art. 13 of Law 196/03.