Medical Scientific Liaison
The Medical Scientific Liaison provides support to medical-marketing spreading on the territory the scientific message linked to the existing portfolio of products, preparing future product launches and launching new clinical trials.
- Maintain and develop relationships with referring specialists
- Organize local/hospital scientific meetings
- Support the conduction of sponsored studies
- Collect ideas and project proposals from specialist doctors in the area and share them with the team for a possible implementation
- Deep knowledge of key scientific messages specific of the therapeutic area
- Ensuring the scientific contribution in the realization of the therapeutic material, collaborating and comparing
- with the medical and marketing functions
- Support the sales force through constant updating of pathologies and products
- Present and reinforce the key scientific messages of his own therapeutic area to Specialist Doctors on the territory
- Scientific degree (Law 219/06)
- Required at least 2 years of experience in the role
- Achievement of Doctoral / Master
- The achievement of the Master in clinical study management would be an advantage
- Excellent scientific background
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Perfect use of operating systems (including Power Point)
- Availability to frequent travels and overnights
Fixed-term contract CCNL CHIMICO.
Please apply through the compilation of our form.
Residence required: ITALY.
Quintiles Staff Services SpA reserves the right to evaluate candidates with domicile / residence and work experience / study with requirements responding to the open request.
Applications WITHOUT the requirements Will NOT be fully taken into account. Please enter the authorization to the processing of personal data (DL196/2003). The research is urgent and is intended for candidates of both sexes (L.903/77). The data will be processed and stored for the purpose of present and future selection, guaranteeing the rights under Art. 13 of Law 196/03.