Product Specialist, further to the competencies and responsibilities relied to the medical sales representative, which works at the general practitioner, he has to relate to specialists in various therapeutic areas and with Opinion Leaders and other parties in the health system.
- Relation with the specialists
- Deep knowledge of the therapeutic area of reference
- Analyze the competitors and the target market
- Manage the relations with Hospital Pharmacies and Health Professionals
- Define the path for the introduction of the drug into the hospital therapeutic formulary
- Scientific degree (Law 219/06)
- Experience of at least 3/5 years as ISF (Medical sales Promoter) and 2 years as ISF Specialist
- Good understanding of the hospital administrative procedures
- Analytical capability
- Team Work
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability to frequent travels
- Good knowledge of the English language
Fixed-term contract CCNL CHIMICO.
Please apply through the compilation of our form.
Residence required: ITALY.
Quintiles Staff Services SpA reserves the right to evaluate candidates with domicile / residence and work experience / study with requirements responding to the open request.
Applications WITHOUT the requirements Will NOT be fully taken into account. Please enter the authorization to the processing of personal data (DL196/2003). The research is urgent and is intended for candidates of both sexes (L.903/77). The data will be processed and stored for the purpose of present and future selection, guaranteeing the rights under Art. 13 of Law 196/03.