Nurse Advisors & Nurse Specialist Roles - Careers in the Netherlands
Quintiles is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services. We bring a fully integrated approach to build biopharma and life sciences solutions – from pipeline through portfolio to population health™. A career with Quintiles connects you to great opportunity to achieve professional success and impact healthcare around the world.
Within the patient-centric services team we take care of the patient, in close collaboration with the responsible physician. These patient projects can have different purposes. As nurse delivering patient-centric services you are responsible for:
- Supporting professionals in early detection of diseases across many different therapeutic areas.
- Patient education, which helps give patients better insights in their disease.
- Nurse Education, Peer to peer education.
- Caring for and following-up with patients with an aim to improve compliance.
Depending on your project, you will collaborate with physicians (general practitioners and/or specialists), nurses and/or pharmacies.
- You build a trust relationship and an effective exchange of information with all involved parties within the care/treatment process (patient and healthcare professional)
- You detect and interpret specific features of risk populations and symptoms of reactions of disease, treatment of disorder
- You inform patients in order to give the patient a better view of his disease
- You argue the care by means of clinical reasoning. This care is focused on the re-obtaining or improvement of the self-management of the patient.
- You are capable to draw up your own work schedule and are able to work in a flexible manner.
- You advise and mentor colleagues inside and outside your own organization.
- Bachelor or master degree in nursing (HBO-level);
- BIG registration;
- Experience as nurse in a hospital environment;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English;
- Drivers license B.
- Good communicative and interpersonal skills;
- Empathetic ability;
- Analytical and problem solving;
- Good organization skills;
- Pro-active, independent and flexible;
- Result-oriented, customer focused and enthusiastic;
- Systematically reflect on own behavior and experiences;
- Healthy dose of perseverance.