Analyst/Programmer, SAS Experience essential
The key duties and responsibilities of our current opportunity include
- Plan and coordinate database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical systems with guidance from senior staff.
- Program, test, and document databases in accordance with programming standards and validation procedures with guidance from senior staff.
- Program database manipulation and transfers of data for internal and external clients with guidance from senior staff.
- Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
- Meet objectives as assigned and interact with the project team to organize timelines, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
- May serve as Lead Programmer on the corporate team.
- May assist IT in developing and implementing new technologies.
- May assist IT in testing and evaluating new upgrades to technologies.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of a relational database
- Good conceptual, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or 3 year diploma in Computer Science (obtained from a recognized institution). Please send proof of your academic results with your application.
- At least 1 Year SAS Experience essential