New or First Time Representatives
- Candidates must have a degree from a recognised university, or at least a minimum of 3 years tertiary education, and.
- Candidates must be motivated to work long, irregular hours in order to accommodate clients and
- Candidates must be willing to consider relocating to areas where the work is and.
- Candidates must be willing to take risks and accept that a part of your remuneration will include a commission portion based on performance and results achieved and
- Candidates must be able to work individually without supervision and,
- Candidates must be team players who are able to work with colleagues to achieve sales targets and
- Candidates must deal with inconveniences caused by traffic jams, unavailable parking, remote facilities, etc. and
- Candidates must be flexible with waiting times as long as two hours in order to accommodate clients and
- Candidates must be willing to travel on regular country trips, without their family members or friends.