Market Access Manager
Market Access Managers work with high level prescribing and non-prescribing influencers and decision makers to gain market access. Target customer groups usually include;
- PCTs - prescribing leads; medicine management heads; senior commissioners; Directors of Public Health; Directors of Strategy & Planning
- Practice Based Commissioning (PBC) Clusters - prescribing leads; medicine management heads; commissioners
- Hospital Trust – clinical directors; directorate managers; Area Prescribing Committee (APC) Members; KOLs
- SHA – Directors of Public Health; Directors of Strategy & Planning
- HTAs (Health Technology Assessment bodies) e.g. NICE, SMC
- Candidates looking to move into a market access role will already have a proven track record of gaining access and building relationships with high level decision makers.
In addition, you will have a strong understanding of the current NHS environment including funding pathways, commissioning for improvements in health outcomes, health economic data and be familiar with barriers to market access.
To discuss opportunities in Market Access contact our recruitment team on 0118 4501550.