Medical Sales Representatives - Primary Care
Quintiles -Medical Sales Representatives required
- Voted Top 10 Best Workplaces 2013 and No.1 CSO for 12th consecutive year.
Our employees are at the heart of our organisation and give us our major competitive advantage; we hire the best people we can find and help them become even better through specialised training and attentive management.
Over the last 25 years, Quintiles, through its range of commercial solutions, has recruited, trained and developed thousands of top class Medical Representatives and Nurse Advisors, since developing the concept of outsourced pharmaceutical/healthcare teams in the UK. Employed permanantly by Quintiles but working in partnership with a major pharmaceutical or biotech company across specialised therapy areas, you will receive unparalleled career opportunities, and all the benefits and training expected from a global organisation of our size and calibre.
We are currently looking for more outstanding sales performers with self motivation, drive and excellent customer focus, to take their career to next level as Medical Representatives.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including pension, life insurance, childcare vouchers bonus plan and additional benefits.
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
Please apply directly to http://www.quintiles.com/careers/united-kingdom/
For additonal support with your online application please contact email@example.com or call the Talent Management Team on 0118 4501550.
- We are seeking enthusiastic, motivated Medical Representatives to call on a range of healthcare professionals, to achieve sales and activity targets as well as promote company image and values. Evidence of successful sales track record, developing strong customer relationships and utilising excellent communication skills, are essential.
- Successful candidates will be educated to degree level or min A level equivalent (in scientfic subject) and preferably hold ABPI qualification.
- Evidence of current eligibility to work in the UK and a full driving licence valid for the UK must be held.
- You will be flexible, demonstrate initiative, team working and excellent planning skills. Most importanly you will be excited by joining the leading commercial solutions organisation and relish the opportunity to develop your career further as a Medical Representative.
Primary Location: Great Britain
Organization: GBR03 - UK Commercialisation