How can you experience the best of both worlds? Join us at BIO International to find out.
Visit Quintiles Booth #6662 to gather insights from Quintiles experts on what’s next for the emerging biopharma industry.
Don’t miss these exciting sessions:
- Pick up a refreshing fruit-infused drink – choose from strawberries, cucumbers or oranges – in your very own water-infusing bottle.
- Recharge your smart phone through our power station.
- Test your industry knowledge with our custom, Jeopardy-style What’s the Q? game for a chance at winning fun prizes.
- Connect face-to-face with our leadership team in the booth and on the exhibit hall floor.
- Join the Quintiles team at our booth on Tuesday, June 7, for the opening reception from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Network with your peers while enjoying your choice of craft beers, California wines and an assortment of cheeses.
John Doyle, Sr. VP & Managing Director, Advisory Services
Jennifer Christian, VP, Clinical Evidence
- Accountability for value: who holds the power?
- Monday, June 6, 1 – 2:15 p.m.
- Using technology to capture real world patient experience for comparative effectiveness
- Tuesday, June 7, 10:45 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Amir Kalali, Head, Neuroscience Center of Excellence
- Mental Health Tech: The Full Court Press
- (Not a BIO event, but part of another local event: Digital Health Summer Summit)
- Tuesday, June 7, 10:10 a.m. – 10:55 a.m.
The BIO International Convention (BIO) attracts more than 15,000 biotechnology and pharma leaders who come together for one week of intensive networking to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships. This event covers a wide spectrum of life science and application areas including drug discovery, biomanufacturing, genomics, biofuels, nanotechnology and cell therapy.
We hope to see you at BIO 2016!