Quintiles’ upcoming Hangout will engage key opinion leaders on the topic of immuno-oncology therapy—sharing challenges and best practices for how they can support patient participation in immuno-oncology clinical trials.
Participants will be given a deeper look into the underlying principles of immunotherapy, as well as the chance to improve their understanding of the rapidly evolving field of immuno-oncology.
- Panelists will center the discussion on the following topics:
- Understanding the novelty of immuno-oncology therapy, particularly in clinical research
- Effectively managing the delivery of immuno-oncology clinical trials, which are often highly complex
- Collaborating across specialties and indications to manage treatment plans and protect patient safety
- Educating and preparing patients to participate in clinical trials