Visit ICPE booth #12 to charge up your research and get your caffeine fix
We know your schedule at ICPE will be busy. To help keep your time at the conference running smoothly, take advantage of complimentary caffeine, mobile charging stations and the opportunity to chat with evidence generation experts at the Quintiles booth, #12.
Don’t miss the following key sessions given by industry thought leaders to learn how to achieve better patient outcomes in your research:
- ISPE Newcomers/Early Stage Investigators Workshop
- Registries and Prospective Cohort Studies
- Pharmacoepidemiologic Considerations for Biologics and Biosimilars
Download PDF for more details about our pre-conference activities.
- Between Risk Management and Pharmacoepidemiology: Where Do Post-Authorisation Safety Studies Stand Today?
- Calendar Time as an Instrumental Variable in Assessing the Risk of Heart Failure with Antihyperglycemic Drugs
- A Discussion of Data Requirements and Methodologic Considerations for Evaluating the Real-World Effectiveness and Safety of Biosimilar Medicines
- Development of a Prospective, Noninterventional, Longitudinal, Multicenter: Registry Study of Patients Initiating a New Course of Drug Therapy for Overactive Bladder (OAB)
Download PDF for more details about our presentations and posters.
Explore the opportunities.
Epidemiologists, join our team!
Do you love epidemiology?
Do you really enjoy practical solutions?
If you answered yes to both questions, Quintiles may have the perfect opportunity for you. Want to learn more? Stop by booth #12 and speak with one of our experts!