This Medical Affairs Leaders Forum – Latin America will enable attendees to:
- Understand how the medical affairs function is evolving in Latin America and how to manage this change;
- Discover which are the most intelligent ways to map and engage with the region’s KOLs and other prescribers, payers, patient groups, pharmacies and tomorrow’s stakeholders;
- Benchmark with experts to find out the best practices in balancing the commercial and scientific aspects of medical affairs in Latin America;
- Discover how medical affairs professionals are being measured and developed in the region;
- Learn how the medical affairs role became a key internal business partner and facilitator or corporate performance in Latin America.