Medical Affairs Leaders Forum will enable attendees to:
- Understand how medical affairs are at the forefront of new pharmaceutical industry commercial models and what needs to be done to maximise success;
- Discover which are the most intelligent ways to map and engage with KOLs and other prescribers, payers, patient groups, pharmacies and tomorrow’s stakeholders;
- Measure the performance of your medical affairs team and individuals;
- Benchmark with experts to find out the best practices in late phase research, especially observational studies, patient registries and investigator-initiated studies;
- Discover how medical scientific liaisons, in support of commercial teams, are crucial to the communication of effectiveness, safety and cost effectiveness;
- Learn how the medical affairs role can engage KOLs & enhance value for medical devices due to their unique product lifecycle and characteristics.