Hospital Representative Secondary Care Roles
Are you motivated Hospital Sales Representive of highly successful GP/Hospital Representative with specific hospital responsibility, looking to take your career to the next level? Are you looking for secondary care jobs in Belgium? We have what you are looking for.
As a Quintiles Hospital Sales Representative working in specialist sales you will be looking to build long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Hospital Consultants, Pharmacists and other key decision makers in your specialist departments – and, of course, to keep identifying new KOLs.
- Demonstrable evidence of a successful medical sales track record – particularly formulary success, developing strong customer relationships/KOLs and utilizing excellent communication skills, are essential. In addition, you will demonstrate credibility, initiative, flexibility and excellent business acumen.
- You have a master or bachelor degree.
- You are enthusiastic, eager to learn, have a positive mindset, are flexible and results-oriented.
- You are reliable, entrepreneurial and very professional.
- You have excellent communication skills and have a goof understanding of hospital structures.