Medical Sales Managers
Manage a team within a designated office, country or region in order to achieve revenue, profit targets and client satisfaction.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations.
- Implement Communication Strategy and promotional material upon the physician/Healthcare professional in accordance with the Customer will
- Ensure sufficient level and profile of resource is recruited for each project. Establish tracking and monitoring systems and provide regular feedback on sales progress against business plan.
- Conduct on-boarding training for new staff in conjunction with Human Resources and Learning and Development training programs.
- Develop Hospital Reps to reinforce their professional skills and help them to reach their objectives.
- Be actively part of the Annual Certification Process, and provide Qualified Person all necessary information to get it
- Monitor/track Key Performance Indicators and achieve revenue and contribution targets for the region and take appropriate action.
- Approve actions on human resources matters.
- Ensure production and communication of accurate client charge figures.
- Monitor/track expenses within the approved budget
- Identify quality risks and issues and create appropriate corrective action plans to prevent or correct deficiencies in performance of staff.
- Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Practice
- Organize and be responsible of all competitive intelligence activities on the Region
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent understanding of Pharma Market and related procedures; at least 3/5 years experience would be highly appreciated
- Understanding and general knowledge of health service at both national and local level in terms of structures and procedures.
- Knowledge of Secondary Care and/or Specialist arena
- Proven Ability to manage and work with KOLs
- Build network of relationships of customers and health representatives in the territory and in any relevant specialty segment.
- Fluency in software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems
- Proven Ability to recruit, mentor and train colleagues.
- Management and communication skills proven.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to monitor and plan to meet project and sales objectives.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Very good English Level (written and oral)
Bachelor’s degree in Life Science or related field with 5 years’ medical sales experience including previous line management experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Possession of any required industry qualification essential to function as a Medical Representative in the relevant market.