Medical Science Liaison
Advance relationships with opinion leaders through the dissemination of clinical and technical information and educational programs on a given product.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Support KOLs in the field of the specialty
- Inform and work closely with KOLs to elaborate new treatment protocols including the latest scientific data
- Develop and implement communication plans on scientific strategy together with Customer Medical Team
- Work closely with internal customers to develop and execute a business plan designed to meet shared business objectives.
- Develop tactics for communicating complex scientific information to the healthcare community.
- Disseminate and convey complex medical and scientific information to professional audiences.
- Develop contacts with key clinicians, university teaching hospitals, group purchase organizations and other medical /scientific groups.
- Develop and implement top quality scientific trainings among experts and payers
- Develop speakers through one-on-one clinical training on approved clinical slide sets.
- Optimize healthcare professional involvement by identifying training and exchange opportunities in the community
- Identify and recruit at a National Level physicians to involve with clinical trials, scientific board and all scientific projects driven by the Customer Medical Team
- To obtain scientific adhesion from KOLs in order to support the Customer Product(s)
- Act as a clinical resource with professional and advocacy organizations with the objective of developing relationships and identifying potential business opportunities.
- Active Participation in International Conventions and Congresses
- Act as information liaison for medical community.
- Serve as scientific resource to sales, marketing, and clinical as appropriate.
- Be part of the training program dedicated to Sales Force
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for both face to face and group contacts leadership
- Good hospital knowledge level, and good clinical trials
- Ideally, you’ve already worked in that therapeutic area
- You like to train people, and convince them
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- You have already demonstrated your ability to work on different and difficult files at the same time
- Your English level is fluent (writing and speaking)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to act independently and with autonomy
- Highly self motivated and committed
- Understands the process and dynamics affecting product utilization in the multi-functional hospital environment.
- Able to quickly assimilate scientific knowledge and ascertain its relevance for the promotion of the projects products.
- Able to discuss the scientific issues of the projects therapy areas with key national and international opinion leaders.
- Ability to discuss clinical practices and drive change in clinical practice behavior
Doctorate Degree (PharmD, MD, PhD), exception with customer approval; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience