What's your goal?
From pipeline to portfolio to population health™, you can achieve results that change patients’ lives – and your company’s trajectory. Start with biopharma and life sciences solutions that transform what ifs into what works.
Back to Top
For full descriptions of the data points featured on this page or on communications leading here, see below.
- Quintiles has delivered more than 475 real-world & late phase programs, involving more than 55,000 sites in more than 100 countries from 2011-2013.
- Quintiles provides development solutions that can improve productivity and resource allocation, which may reduce costs as much as 25% over traditional trial execution approaches.
- Quintiles has helped gain market access for more than 135 products in the U.S. since 2003.
- Quintiles has access to more than 61M de-identified electronic health records used in trial design from more than 175,000 providers since 2004.
- Quintiles has developed 195 patient registries and observational studies since 2003.
- Quintiles has more than 30,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries.
- Quintiles helped develop or commercialize 100% of the top 100 best-selling products or compounds of 2013.
- Globally, Quintiles Partner Sites' recruitment rates are on average 50% higher than non-partner sites (2012).
- Quintiles delivers up to 30% faster clinical study start-up timelines vs. industry benchmark in certain therapeutic areas (2013).
- Quintiles has the necessary local knowledge, experience and resources to help clients successfully execute trials throughout the world with nearly 1,300 Prime and Partner Sites and 30,000 partner investigators.
- Quintiles has more than 6,600 contract medical sales representatives, a sales force that exceeds that of most biopharmaceutical companies, including some top 25 pharma companies.
- In 10 years, we enrolled nearly 1M patients in studies at over 100,000 sites worldwide with an 87% on-time enrollment rate.
- Quintiles Global Safety and Pharmacovigilance has processed almost 1.5M clinical, post-marketing and device safety reports globally over the past five years, with over 400,000 of these being processed in the last 12 months alone, all with over 99% on-time compliance.
- Quintiles has more than 3.2M enrolled members in the MediGuard database and ClinicalResearch.com.