Drug development challenges drive the need to translate scientific and therapeutic advances to better outcomes. As such, developing the evidence you need to meet the needs of all stakeholders, including investors, regulators, payers, providers and patients, and proving value in the real-world becomes critical.
In this webinar, QuintilesIMS experts Laura Marquis, John Doyle and Dr. Aaron Mendelsohn share their thoughts on how emerging biopharma companies can leverage real-world and clinical evidence to shorten cycle times from pipeline to patient and achieve commercial success.
Key themes of the discussion include:
- Real-world evidence: fueling a dynamic healthcare ecosystem
- Comprehensive real-world evidence generation and planning
- Optimizing evidence generation early and why it’s relevant to Emerging Biotech companies
- Making real-world evidence work for your stakeholders
- Design real-world research studies that will demonstrate your product’s value to clinicians, payers and patients, and which improve your chance of market access
- Understand how to optimize an asset’s value in a cost and time constrained environment
- Meet the needs of multiple stakeholders via early, targeted evidence development and dissemination