With our Key Performance Indicator concept (KPI), you can evaluate us and our employees exactly based on objective criteria.
Individual goals can be defined and compared for every employee by setting objectively measureable indicators. A reliable benchmark for comparing entire lines is also generated. Even our own performance can be measured using a KPI system, and remunerated with a bonus system accordingly.
We want to be measured based on success. Therefore, it is natural for us to develop a KPI system for each project if the customer agrees. This means that the provision of a KPI concept is done on a cost neutral basis. But developing relevant indicators and the necessary interface programming requires a willingness for intensive collaboration leading up to the actual project. We can support you in this with qualitative market research analyses, e.g. in order to define target groups or monitoring product recognizability.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Efficient control of bonus systems
- Objective basis for comparison of field service lines
- Improvement of cost transparency
- Continual tracking for performance monitoring
- Performance-based compensation of the service provider
- Establishment of a competent early warning system
- Appraisal of individual and group-specific training requirements
- Cost-neutral supply
Contact us for more information about KPI at