Providing support to all constituents
Healthcare professionals need the best information and guidance to help them deliver effective care. Patients—and those who love them—seek resources and connection. Increasingly, both caregivers and patients are turning to specialty societies, associations and patient organizations for answers and support.
Developing the right programs for the right populations.
Drawing on our expertise in science, medicine, technology and operations, Quintiles offers a dedicated division to address the unique needs of specialty associations and patient organizations.
Having worked with more than 30 specialty associations, boards and patient organizations, Quintiles has the comprehensive expertise and experience to help you deliver a wide range of programs serving different practice types, settings and goals in a variety of conditions. Our capabilities include:
- Health information and analytics consulting services for providers.
- Full range of project-related services.
- Specialized technology.
- Interoperability with electronic medical record (EMR) and practice management systems.
- Rapid start-up.
Specialized and patented technology
Delivering superior solutions.
With our specialized and patented technology, we deliver superior solutions to individual participants and to provider networks. They include:
- Registries for diseases and procedures, natural history and outcomes studies.
- Practice Improvement Modules (PIMs).
- Maintenance of Certification Programs (MOC).
- Patient reported outcomes and satisfaction.
- Clinical data for biomarker repositories.
- Patient self-monitoring.
- Quality reporting to third parties, including the CMS Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS).
- Guidelines adherence and quality improvement.
- Research, including treatment effectiveness and safety.
- Quality reporting.
Quintiles has the dedicated expertise and solutions to help you successfully serve healthcare professionals and patients.