The Infosario portal is driving productivity to a new level
From site selection to close out, Infosario portal simplifies overall trial management by integrating your portfolio of Quintiles studies in one place. Principal Investigators can reduce administrative burden and gain more time for patient care, while site/study coordinators can more efficiently resolve queries and streamline communications and workload.
This investigator portal optimizes your trial management with:
- Accelerated turnaround times – Expedite document distribution with centralized communications.
- Enhanced visibility of patient safety data – Our laboratory management functionality allows you to review medical and abnormal results reports in near real time.
- Secure documents– Send and receive documents securely; store frequently used documents in your own cloud-based vault.
- Improved time management – Prioritize your tasks through automated alerts across all Quintiles studies.
- Lower administrative burden – Post CVs, medical licenses and non-study specific information in one place for easy use across all Quintiles studies.
- Simplified training management for enrolled investigators with on-demand access to:
- Study-related training (e.g., protocol training)
- General topics (e.g., Good Clinical Practice / GCP)
- Specific Quintiles systems (e.g., lab kit resupply)
- 24/7 Infosario support
Log into the Infosario portal to gain opportunity for new trials
Creating an account profile helps increase your visibility to be selected for new trials. By self-registering, you can help ensure you’re connected with the right project. And by updating your profile directly online, you can pre-populate forms for site selection.
Whether you’re a Principal Investigator or a site/study coordinator, Infosario portal is designed to provide convenient new ways to help you do your job better.