Only open sites with a qualified patient
- Network of 100+ sites begin searching for trial specific patient
- Sites identify a qualified patient and are opened in less than 21 days
- Inactive sites, and associated maintenance costs, are eliminated
- Leverage access to sites outside of the traditional site identification process
- More patients have access to trials closer to their home
Here is how we do it:
Step 1: We built a therapeutically-aligned site network that has signed master agreements and will use a specified central IRB.
Step 2: We list IRB-approved studies on a menu in our QI site portal, allowing sites to begin searching for patients.
Step 3: Once a patient is identified, we work closely with site, sponsor, and IRB to open in 21 days.
How Quintiles Precision Enrollment works
Investigators in the Quintiles Precision Enrollment network use our site portal, Quintiles Infosario® Site Gateway, to browse a menu of studies to determine if there are patients matching a given trial. Once a patient is identified, our process is designed to open the study at that site within 21 days. Quintiles Precision Enrollment helps you connect more patients with a study tailored specifically for their situation and provide them access to promising new treatments.
Quintiles Precision Enrollment:
The right sites. The right patients. Within 21 days.
- Significant timeline reductions thanks to faster study start-up.
- Reduced costs by identifying the right patients for a study before opening a site.
- Faster enrollment from an expanded potential patient pool.
- Using EHR and genomic analysis helps identify patients that will benefit most.