Transform drug development through data-driven design
You want to maximize the value of your molecule, and, with so much at stake, your success depends on smarter program and trial designs. This requires transparent, rapid access to information; objective scientific and operational expertise; a more structured, collaborative approach; and multiple scenarios for confidence in decision making.
Optimized strategic planning and design
Experts powered by Quintiles Infosario®.
Quintiles' integrated approach brings together the right people, a structured design process, robust technology and data for better, more confident decision-making throughout the design process. Our world-class team includes knowledge experts in drug development and strategic partnering, therapeutic specialists and data analysts, as well as a global network of clinical trial delivery, regulatory and commercial experts.
Our collaborative, structured design process systematically brings together your experts with ours to define the challenges and opportunities, identify data sets, test assumptions, debate pros and cons and validate trial design. Our robust technology and design data for dynamic scenario modeling utilizes the Quintiles Infosario® design and its data sources and libraries to provide agile decision-making, sophisticated data visualizations and dynamic "what-if" scenario modeling.
Predictable, tangible results
Superior delivery for improved outcomes.
Together, we will position your product for maximum success by:
- Connecting strategy to execution by informed planning with real-world input for better implementation.
- Developing multiple scenarios so that you can clearly envisage all possible options with data visualizations of future outcomes.
- Accelerating enrollment so you can make more accurate predictions for patient enrollment curves.
- Mitigating risk through smarter benefit/risk/value assessments.
- Maximizing portfolio value and ROI to strengthen commercial viability.
Clinical trials that leveraged Quintiles' data-driven approach have experienced a substantial reduction in protocol amendments due to planning, feasibility and enrollment:
- 80% achieved below-target protocol development cycle time goal (Design Initiation-Protocol Approval = 184 days).
- 80% achieved below-target site start-up cycle time goal (PA-FPV = 136).
By helping you better balance time, cost and risk from the beginning of the study design process, Quintiles can increase your product’s potential for success. Our data-driven approach drives the results you demand and helps get new therapies to patients faster.