The attention of a niche CRO. The resources of a global leader.
Quintiles recognized as Phase I services leader for third consecutive year. Learn more.
Through our Integrated Early Clinical Development Platform, we can provide you with the personalized focus and attention of a small CRO with the resources of a global service provider to deliver a personalized solution for your Phase I study.
- We are a dedicated Phase I team of doctors, nurses, CRA and other clinical staff with dedicated sites in Overland Park, KS and London, UK .
- With the resources and expertise of a global leader with >33,000 employees operating in >100 countries, including ~950 Medical Doctors, >1,000 PhDs, and 14 Therapeutic Centres of Excellence
Accurate data which meets regulatory scrutiny
Our diverse operational experience and expertise in early clinical development has been honed over the past 30 years, spanning healthy volunteer, proof of concept, bioequivalence, PK/PD, food effect, first-in-human, and first-in-patient studies.
Delivering data to meet the needs of these complex studies requires a culture of continuous process improvement. Our Train-Plan-Prepare process helps ensure consistent processes and on-time dosing for your studies, while Failure Effects Mode and Analysis (FMEA) ensures a robust quality process is in place.
Leading with science
Our staff have recently published in leading journals such as New England Journal of Medicine, the Lancet, and the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. We can help develop your biomarker strategy from the start with capabilities spanning genomics, respiratory, ECG, immunology, cell biology, imaging, clinical pharmacology as well as PK/PD modeling and simulation.
- Identify and apply exploratory PD biomarkers, and help enrich study populations with the use biomarkers for inclusion/exclusion criteria
- SAD/MAD combination studies and studies with an additional cohorts, and adaptive design
Learn about our Phase I Units
Ready to transform your drug development?
- First-in-Human, First-in-Patient, and Healthy Volunteer Studies
- Clinical Pharmacology
- SAD/MAD combination studies
- Drug-Drug Interaction Studies
- Ethnic Bridging Studies
- Food Effect Studies
- Special Population/PK/PD Modeling and Simulation Support
- AME/Mass Balance/Radiolabel Studies
- Cardiac Safety, TQT, Idiosyncratic Toxicity
From the ground up, Quintiles plays an essential role in helping biopharma companies like yours bring competitive drugs to market. We customize our services to help you find your edge.