Develop the best real-world evidence portfolio
Peri- and post-approval, your product raises new questions for regulators, payers, providers and patients. As stakeholders seek evidence to support healthcare decisions, real-world and late phase research becomes critical to the success of your product. New studies need to provide answers while factoring in emerging scientific standards for design, operations, analysis and quality assurance.
Comprehensive evidence development: Take advantage of industry-leading expertise
Having an experienced partner at your side is of the utmost importance as you build your evidence portfolio. Quintiles offers comprehensive evidence development in the full range of Outcome® observational and real-world research so that you can fully demonstrate the safety, effectiveness and quality of your product to key stakeholders.
- Patient registries – Experience in conducting product, disease and pregnancy registries.
- Quality of life and patient-reported outcomes – Real-world evidence to support benefits/claims in product labeling.
- Safety outcomes/REMS – Safety and risk monitoring over longer periods of time; also monitoring off-label use.
- Comparative effectiveness – Studies to provide evidence of effectiveness in different populations.
- Health outcomes/health economics – Critical support for formulary approval or reimbursement efforts.
- Real-world data for healthcare decision making – Our Outcome® databases and healthcare data networks consist of more than 18 million patient records.
Quintiles has delivered more than 625 Real-World & Late Phase Programs, involving more than 96,000 sites and more than 810,000 enrolled patients in more than 100 countries since 2011.