Quintiles offers a dedicated division focused exclusively on managing these relationships and projects, and a service model designed to meet the unique needs of specialty associations and patient organizations that integrates our expertise in science, medicine, technology and operations. We have worked with 19 patient associations and medical specialty associations since 2001 to deliver a wide range of programs serving different practice types, settings and goals in a variety of conditions, including both rare and common disorders.
Full range of project-related services
- Specialized and patented technology, utilizing the award winning the Quintiles Outcome® System
- Interoperability with electronic health record (EHR) and practice management systems
- Rapid start-up
- Project Management
- Development of proposed clinical quality measures (CQMs) based on review of guidelines and literature (Highlight implementation driven by KOL in association rather than development)
- Customized benchmarking reports that compare quality of care
- Quality Reporting
- Visual Analytics, with drill down capability
- Existing healthcare and prospective data integration for more robust, patient-centered research insights with Real-World Results® services and with Quintiles Enriched Studies, Site on-boarding, training, and 24/7 Technical Support
- Global expansion of the registry
Additional Technology Solutions
- Practice Performance Improvement Tool
- Maintenance of Certification Programs (MOC)
- Clinical Outcome Assessments including Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Consulting services including Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Data Management support for study design, population definition, and design of data capture forms, and analysis planning.
- Quality reporting to third parties, including solutions for registry recognition within the CMS Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) reporting option, guidelines adherence and quality improvement
- Research, including treatment effectiveness and safety
Quintiles has the dedicated expertise and solutions to help you successfully serve healthcare professionals and patients.