Advanced Technology that Delivers High Quality Data
New technologies are enabling better tools to measure, analyze, and access medical data. The benefit of CGM is how it provides more robust glycemic data sets and glucose variability: CGM captures the larger story of a patient’s glucose control by continuously monitoring glucose levels instead of the traditional approaches using self-monitored blood glucose measures (SMBG) and glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c). This means that glucose variability, including low (hypo) or high (hyper) glucose events, are captured and reported continuously. Less volatility in glucose levels means more control, which leads to better clinical outcomes and patient safety. Traditional measures of glycemic control like HbA1c provide little to no insights into daily glycemic variability, which can represent relevant information to further differentiate a drug’s effect on glucose control and safety profile.
An end-to-end CGM Solution
By integrating advanced technology with over 30 years of clinical experience, we offer you the tools and resources to get results faster. Standalone or as a comprehensive solution, you get industry-leading CGM technologies used in clinical trials incorporated into a secure data environment, combined with operational, metabolic, and cardiovascular expertise:
- Range of FDA-approved sensors that measure glucose continuously for up to 7 days
- Dedicated, regionally based CGM project managers with therapeutic and device experience
- 24/7 CGM lab operations and helpdesk with specialized CGM training
- Site support, training, and device provisioning, including the knowledge and experience to get devices in different countries
- Diabetes Center of Excellence with >70 medical, scientific and operational experts
Accelerating Diabetes Clinical Development
Improve your clinical outcomes by harnessing the powerful benefits of Quintiles’ CGM approach:
- Faster initiation of trials with quick deployment of CGM kits designed to shorten trial time
- Substantially larger data sets on daily glucose measures which go beyond HbA1c
- Shorter drug optimization period providing near real-time data to glucose responses based on meal and study parameters,
- This provides information that allows investigators to make quicker and safer titration decisions
- Quick identification of safety issues allowing for changes in treatment decisions
- Faster go/no go decisions based on more robust mechanisms for data capture
- Strategic, data-driven approach to help you make the right decisions
- End-to-end CGM solution to support your needs in any phase of your clinical development pathway
By working with a leader in diabetes clinical development and digital health markets, you get the combined benefit of Quintiles clinical expertise with FDA-approved CGM technology.
Interested in learning more about how your clinical trial can
benefit from our CGM capabilities? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join forces with Quintiles to change the way you approach your diabetes clinical trial at any stage of development.