Achieve greater advantage in complex, competitive markets
Scientific understanding of inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) is rapidly progressing; however, significant unmet needs for sustainable, effective therapies persist. Trial design is more complex, finding the right patients is ever more difficult and the higher risk profile of biologics means a tighter focus on safety. And finally, market attractiveness is driving strong competition. To overcome these myriad challenges, you need a partner who can help you navigate quickly and confidently to rise above the crowd.
Chart a more efficient and predictable path in autoimmune disease
Quintiles’ unique combination of deep RA and IBD expertise, best-in-class processes, rigorous analytics and global operational experience can help you take your products all the way from lab to market. You can count on Quintiles to apply the insights we’ve gained from more than 30 years of global experience delivering your RA and IBD studies efficiently and with quality to help improve your probability of success.
- Multi-disciplinary teams of specialists from our Rheumatology and Gastroenterology Centers of Excellence help optimize key strategic elements of your programs.
- Our interactive upfront Planning and Design approach helps you better balance time, cost and risk.
- Quintiles Right Start study start up processes can lead to 35% faster RA patient enrollment and 18% faster IBD enrollment.
- Data-driven Trial Execution, powered by Quintiles Infosario® Clinical technology, heightens your trial’s efficiency, value and predictability and can result in up to 25% cost reduction.
- Biomarker and genomic services aid development of diagnostic and tracking tools.
Proven RA and IBD experience
With Quintiles, you can be confident you’re working with the right partner in rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease. Our experience includes the following:
- Over the past five years, we’ve provided clinical services for more than 175 RA studies, involving almost 50,000 patients in 68 countries.
- Quintiles helped develop or commercialize 100% of 2013’s top 40 best-selling musculoskeletal products or compounds.
- In ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease, we’ve conducted more than 55 studies over the last five years across all phases of development—including the largest Phase III program to date.
- Quintiles helped develop or commercialize 100% of 2013's top 15 best-selling gastrointestinal products and compounds.
You see the potential that exists in the RA and IBD markets. So do we. And we’re steadfastly dedicated to helping you maximize that potential to get new and more effective therapies to the patients you serve.