Harnessing innovation to improve development
Oncology is a rich research environment. It’s also competitive, and changing at a rapid rate. New tools for mapping pathways and identifying biomarkers offer the promise of innovative, targeted therapies – and opportunities for differentiation – as long as they can be smoothly and smartly integrated into the development and commercialization process.
Combining scientific insight with commercial understanding
Quintiles offers a comprehensive suite of integrated oncology services, from strategic planning for Phase 1 trials to global operational and regulatory experience to launch execution and real-world late phase assessment. We tailor engagements to meet the unique needs of each project, so we can uncover and connect key insights, and offer superior delivery that leads to better outcomes.
In fact, Quintiles is the only company that can apply clinical and scientific insights through genomics and biomarker testing into trials – along with the other key success factors – to drive patient enrollment for oncology studies. We helped develop or commercialize all of the top 45 selling oncology drugs in 2013, and we’ve been able to drive patient enrollment in Phase III oncology trials over 18% faster than industry benchmarks.
With our combined resources, we give you the ability to:
- Draw on a digital community of more than 3 million patients.
- Access the industry’s top-rated investigator database to connect with a global network of more than 1,300 high-performing partner sites.
- Improve chances of market success with deep expertise in translational, clinical, market access, regulatory and commercial areas of oncology.
- Ensure on time and efficient enrollment in targeted therapy trials with niche patient populations.
- Simplify the co-development of drug and diagnostic through lab and clinical research integration.
- Develop evidence and strategies to improve the regulatory, payer and commercial outcomes through application of real world oncology research.
Strategy optimized: The Oncology Center of Excellence
Quintiles’ Oncology Center of Excellence is a cross-functional team of therapeutic experts focused on helping you optimize the strategy of oncology product development.
Our team integrates expertise in biomarker development, clinical trial design and novel delivery scenarios with deep knowledge of regulatory, market access and commercial global pathways. The result is strategic optimization of key elements of your programs, from target product profiles to study protocols to overall pipeline strategies. By combining this knowledge with data-driven wisdom, we help you add value throughout the product lifecycle – which can reduce study cycle times, optimize costs and improve the odds of market success.
The driving force behind our integrated approach to oncology development is to help sponsors succeed in getting effective new therapies to market – success demonstrated across more than 40 late-stage oncology studies in the past five years alone.